Book a FREE Home Bushfire Advice Visit
CFA’s Home Bushfire Advice Service offers personalised, tailored advice delivered at your property by trained Fire Safety Officers.
Find out about:
- Your level of bushfire risk
- Fire hazards on your property and how to manage them
- How to develop a Bushfire Survival Plan so you family knows what to do on high risk fire days.
Receive one-on-one individual advice about:
- Property maintenance to help lower your bushfire risk
- Property access
- Improving defendable space
- Vegetation management
- Water supply requirements
- Your personal capacity to cope with fire.
This service is free and offered year round and appointments take approximately one hour, depending on your requirements.
Am I living in a high bushfire risk area?